There’s Purpose in a Career at Fox River Valley Ethanol
We work in a rising field that connects local agriculture with industrial ingenuity. Employees fill a variety of positions and represent an array of special talents. We hire people to work in ethanol production, in grain receiving operations, and in quality control.
Our production work week is structured as two rotating shifts, switching between days and nights every second week to fairly share the more desirable work hours. We hire scale operators, lab staff, and a maintenance team as well as other support specialists.
If you don’t see a current job opening aligned with your skills, please show us your interest by submitting a resume. Whenever we have a position to fill, we begin with a review of applications already on file.
To apply for one of the jobs posted here, either apply online or print and complete the print application. Mail to:
Fox River Valley Ethanol LLC
4995 State Road 91
Oshkosh, WI 54904
Openings at Oshkosh Plant
- Commodities Assistant: Provides for the timely and accurate administration of transactions for incoming commodities and outgoing products.
- Operator: Responsible for safely operating production equipment and systems for all products produced at the ethanol plant and the dryer facility in Pickett, WI.
- Maintenance Technician: Safely maintains equipment for all production processes performed at Fox River Valley Ethanol, LLC.
Openings at Green Bay grain receiving location
- No current openings
Openings at ACE Ethanol location – Stanley, WI
- Operator: Responsible for safely operating production equipment and systems for all products produced at Ace Ethanol LLC.
- Maintenance Technician: Safely maintains equipment for all production processes performed at Ace Ethanol, LLC
To apply with Ace Ethanol LLC please send a resume to:Ace Ethanol LLC
Attn: Human Resources
815 W Maple Street
Stanley, WI 54768